Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mercy Health Systems

Mercy Health Systems is currently in the process of expanding their presence throughout eastern Wisconsin and into Illinois.  As part of that expansion they have also decided to renovate and expand many of their existing hospitals.  The projects on which I worked included the expansion of the Walworth Hospital in Lake Geneva, WI and two renovations for Mercy's Janesville hospital, a Cath Lab and Pharmacy.

Role - My role on these projects was as a Designer, Planner, and Technical Expert.  Having proven my technical knowledge and expertise on previous projects, this was a natural fit and allowed me to broaden my experience further working with a different client set.  In addition, I was initially tasked with mentoring the daughter of the CEO of Mercy Health Systems, who was also training to become an architect.



Walworth Hospital - Arial Rendering
Walworth Hospital - Lower Level


Walworth Hospital - Ground Level
Janesville Hospital - Cath Lab Renovation
Janesville Hospital - Pharmacy Renovation




No comments:

Post a Comment